You can update the firmware of your Wi-Fi Remote from
1. check the version of the remote`s firmware
Turn it on and turn it off. When it turns off the version is displayed.”
2. Upgrade the remote`s firmware.
You will need to install the remote driver and then firmware upgrading tool.
The operation is currently only possible on Windows OS XP and 7.”
3. Remote driver
Download it here :
– Unzip the Remote Driver
– This is the remote controller upgrade tool for Window OS”
4. Driver Installation
– In order to upgrade, you have to install 3 drivers.
– If you unzip the file, there is an installation file. With this, it will automatically install all 3 drivers.
1) Double click on install32.bat or install64.bat
2) If your computer is 32bit system (Window XP) or 64bit system (Window7), you have to run the corresponding file.
3) There will be some messages during installation. Say YES to all.
4) You will see the message indicating that all 3 drivers are installed.
* Now you’re ready to upgrade remote controller.
5. Upgrade the firmware of the remote controller
Download the tool here :
– Plug in remote to computer with USB
– Remote power on.
– Click download.bat to input S/W into remote
– Wait 30 seconds to update.
– When update is done, remote power will turn itself off automatically.”